- 4 qt. chicken broth
- 1 lb. rice
- 1/2 glass red table wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbs. butter
- 3 tbs. tomato paste
- Melt in butter 4 quart sauce pan over low heat.
- Add rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add red wine and stir.
- Stir in one cup of broth at a time to keep rice moist.
- This takes about 1/2 hour to cook.
- Rice should be al dente (a little undercooked).
- Before removing from stove stir in tomato paste.
- Then add 1/2 cup grated cheese and don’t forget to stir.
- You’re ready to serve.