- 2 lbs Ricotta Cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 lb shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. of parsley (crushed with hands when adding)
- Partially cook Lasagna macaroni for about 5 minutes.
- (or use Lasagna that does not require precooking).
- Mix ingredients in blender or large mixing bowl to make filling.
- Add 1 cup of sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Alternate layers of macaroni, filling, and sauce.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Bake uncovered an additional 15 minutes.