- 6 large potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2/3 cups diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 slices of Salami or Prosciutto, diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- dry bread crumbs
- Grease a baking pan and sprinkle bottom and sides with bread crumbs.
- Mix all ingredients together, then pour into pan and flatten with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter or oil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until light brown.