This recipe assumes you have a pasta machine to roll out your dough, and of course a Ravioli maker to form and fill your Raviolis.
Here is a recipe to make 100 delicious Ravioli filled with Ricotta cheese:
Ingredients for Pasta
- 8 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Water
Ingredients for Filling
- 2 lbs Ricotta Cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 lb shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. of parsley (crushed with hands when adding)
- Combine flour, eggs, water, and salt in a large bowl, blender, or food processor. Check consistency and add a small amount of flour is pasta is too wet, or a small amount of water if pasta is too dry.
- Roll pasta out using a pasta rolling machine, beginning with the widest setting. Fold dough over and roll through again, gradually decreasing the roller setting as the pasta becomes thinner; dust lightly with flour as needed.
- Mix filling ingredients in blender or large mixing bowl to make filling.
- Place pasta on Ravioli maker, add 1 tbsp of filling for each Ravioli, cover with layer of pasta, place top on Ravioli maker. Seal edges with a touch of water. Remove Ravioli from tray. Separte with Ravioli cutting wheel. Let pasta sit for 30 minutes before cooking.