- 30 oz can whole tomatoes
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar (or baking soda)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- Add tomato paste, water, salt, sugar, and garlic into blender.
- Crush spices in hands as you add to blender.
- Blend ingredients and add to mix large saucepan.
- Mix tomatoes in blender and stir in with ingredients in saucepan.
- Simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
Add chopped peppers or onions
Scramble some ground beef, or put in some meatballs if you’d like meat